Thursday, June 7, 2012

because I like to dot my i's and cross my t's

I like saying things out loud (declarations of the obvious) because it makes them more real. So...previously, most of my (admittedly inconsistent) reviews carried the heading "review - book title." But I've lately realized that I am more likely to jot down my thoughts on a book if I'm not internally constrained by the word review. If I don't put pressure on myself to be structured, but just talk about why I liked/disliked a book in a more informal fassion. Thus -- most of my reviews will now be just "reading book title." or maybe, if I'm feeling different "talking about book title." A change that really only matters to me, but one that will take the pressure off, and hopefully mean I'll talk about more of the books I'm reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment