Friday, September 13, 2013

A few book things I'm excited about

Cole & Isabel get their own story

Only a month(ish) until the release of Across a Star-Swept Sea

Austin Teen Book Festival -- I may actually, finally get to have a book signed by Maggie Stiefvater. Plus...I will finally have my grubby little hands on a copy of Dream Thieves. I AM SO EXCITED!!! (and I wonder if my wallet can stand to get a copy of Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore. Because her books are just cool).

I'm currently trying to furiously read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks for work (it's really good, by the way. I'll talk about it more when I'm finished) while also trying to finish the never-ending moving/unpacking to-do list. (tip: it takes much longer to unpack/get things settled and sorted when you immediately start work upon moving. I know, I know....amateur stuff. It's been a few years).


No comments:

Post a Comment