1. I blew through Thick as Thieves by Megan Whalen Turner last week. Five stars, no hesitation. I'm really glad I re-read the first four books in the series before I read it, and I know that this one will hold up well to a re-read later. Turner is a masterful storyteller in my opinion, and I like how each of her books can be slightly different (this one's told in first person, but with a different narrator than we've seen before). The Thief series is a great introduction to fantasy -- the books aren't too long, but they're full of depth and layers, and the characters are full of life.
2. Jeremy and I finally started watching the BBC's Sherlock, and I'm really enjoying it! Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are just fantastic. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but better late than never, right?
3. Newest book on the Kindle -- The Martian. One nice thing about holding off on reading popular books is that you don't have to wait for them at the library! I also have a couple of non-fiction books I want to start, although there's something about summer that just makes me want to binge watch shows on Netflix.
4. Somebody let me know if Starbucks starts delivering (or that new coffee shop that just opened up down the street that I need to try but keep forgetting. Note to self)
5. Well, looks like nap time is over. Peace out.