Friday, December 17, 2010

Bring it!

I've finally narrowed (-ish) down my list of books to read for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge over at The Story Siren. I've selected one for each month, with alternates for months that I have time to read more than one, or trouble accessing my first selection (really, I just have trouble making up my mind). Drum roll please...

Across the Universe, by Beth Revis
alternates: Tiger's Curse, by Colleen Houk; Rosie, by Mariam Maarouf.
Rival, by Sara Bennett-Wealer
alternates: Leverage, by Joshua C. Cohen; The Iron Witch, by Karen Mahoney
Liar Society, by Lisa and Laura Roecker
althernates: Wither, by Laruen De Stefano; Clarity, by Kim harrington, Ten Miles Past Normal, by Frances O'Roark Dowell
Bumped, by Megan McCafferty
althernates: The Coven's Daughter, by Lucy Jago; Enclave, by Ann Aguirre
The Sweetest Thing, by Christina Mandelski
Alternates: Awaken, by Katie Kacvinsky; Jane Jones: Worst. Vampire. Ever., by Caissie St. Onge
Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt and Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle, by Crickett Rumley
Alternate: Forgotten, by Cat Patrick
Lost Voices, by Sarah Porter
Alternate: Falling for Hamlet, by Michelle Ray
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin
Alternate: Broken Wings, by Helen Landalf
Virtuosity, by Jessica Martinez
Alternate: Ashfall, by Mike Mullin
Dark Inside, by Jeyn Roberts
Legend, by Marie Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment