Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Thursday List

1. I know you all are on the edge of your seats wondering what happened with my hair care dilemma. Four words: apple cider vinegar rinse. I know! After a little bit of reading and research, I came across that suggestion and gave it a try: diluted some apple cider vinegar, washed my hair like normal, and then rinsed with the vinegar. Magic. Soft, silky hair with no more of the weird dandruff-y like buildup. That was over a week ago, and I'm just now thinking of doing it again. So...problem solved!

2. Potty training.

3. Jeremy's birthday is next week, so this weekend is birthday celebration extravaganza. Houston Dynamo soccer game tomorrow night and a game day with friends on Saturday. He likes to do a come-and-go all day kind of thing.

4. I've finally jumped on the British Baking Show bandwagon and I am officially hooked. And hungry.

5. I've recently discovered a new-to-me artist: Brady Toops. Soulful singer-songwriter with a super chill vibe. I downloaded his newest album and am enjoying it quite a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I went back and I don't see where your hair HAD a problem. :( I'm lost.I'm sorry, I might have suggested a few things, yes. Including the vinegar, always good.
    I mean, buildup sounds like you just need a good clarify shampoo. Vinegar would do it.
    Potty training isn't hard as long as you wait until they are really ready. That is my basic advice you didn't ask for.
    I love birthday extravaganzas as everyone knows.
    I avoid food shows. I need no encouragement to eat baked goods.
    I'm going right now to check out Brady Toops. If only for his name.
    ~clicking the "notify me" finally~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I thought she was ready, but who knows. She's very independent. After a few days of forward progress, independence has now become "I don't want to do what you want me to." Maybe once she gets the hang of doing the whole process herself.

      Let me know what you think of Brady Toops!

      Delete